Thursday, July 21, 2011

paper airplanes.


I find myself getting lazier with blogging mostly because I take a lot of quick pics on my iPhone and its so much faster to upload to FB. But there is no way I'll drop blogging because those blurb books are just far too important to me. 

I love the way summer looks on Kosty. His hair turns fluorescent blond, and his skin gets so dark. He has found a new hobby besides swimming every day. He makes about 15 paper airplanes per day. He has mastered the art, he even turns gum wrappers and dollar bills into airplanes. Besides picking them all up at the end of the day, I love this phase.

1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

Seriously, Kosty is a blond un-chinese version of Jayden when it comes to obsessions. Paper airplanes are our saving grace during church (except when he pegs Bro. Brower in the head with them).