Monday, July 11, 2011

new baby.

Jer's sister, Mindy had her second baby girl. And we enjoyed a {bedtime} hospital visit. The boys LOVED looking at the babies in the nicu through the windows. Their facial expressions and reactions were so cute to watch. Its been a while since they've been around such a tiny baby!
Mazzy James
June 9, 2011
this boy NEEDS a baby girl.

 (one of my buttons came undone and i had to blur out my 'stuff' ...whoopsie).

2 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Jealous of all that hair! I thought thick dark hair for my kids was part of the package deal when I married an Asian guy, I guess not. I love that first pic of your kids in their jammies, one of these days it will be your baby they're looking at :)

Swirls of Happy said...

You crack me up!! I love that you blurred it out, so cute ;) AND you look fabulous as always AND that baby girl is stinkin cute!!! So sweet :)