![]() |
| What on earth is this?? Jer text it to me and it just confused me. Is he falling asleep? bored out of his mind? sad? Well anyway, it was also during the fireside. |
I will admit, it is kinda cool to have only boys when it comes to father n sons weekend. I never send our real camera with jer, but he is always over confident in his iphone capabilities. As you can see, the pics are not too great. Every single year, I pack ONE change of clothes, and ONE set of pajamas. Every single year, they come home in the same clothes I last saw them in. I think next year, I'll just pack food. The boys really wanted to go fishing, but there was no place to do it where they were camping. So, they got home and went straight to the Power Ranch lake and caught one there. The boys were a little concerned about the fact that a sharp hook goes through their mouth. They didn't want to hurt any more fish, so one was more than enough. I'm so glad Jer is a good dad and does these things with them.





4 comments:
So fun! I too LOVE father and sons campout. Its my free weekend. And the boys LOVE it too!
So cute!!!! And yes, a weekend all to ourselves...whoot!!
Smores, without a fire? How did that go down? That's hilarious about the clothes, I think this is the first year Jayden actually changed his.
So nice to have a night to yourself, I am jealous! Where is the father/daughter campouts?
Post a Comment