
Our hotel had a cafe in the lobby with the most delicious breakfast spread I have ever seen. Everything you can think of: crispy bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, french toast, hash browns, ham, fresh fruit, oatmeal with all the toppings, muffins, pastries, yogurt, cereal, 10 kinds of juice. Ah, I was only wishing I had like 7 stomachs. Mmmm.

while I'm talking about food, here I am about to demolish my favorite burrito on the planet. Wahoo's. YUM!
We met up with some of our friends on Huntington Beach and played for the day. geez, I didn't even get a picture...just imagine they took up about a mile on the beach. Big family, tons of little ones.


do you see that peach fuzz on the sides of his dimpled face?? I want to eat him.

These pictures make me laugh because see those pretzel sticks Kosty is holding? Brayden had some too but scarfed too fast and then begged kosty for the next 30 minutes for "just one" as kosty slowly tortured him and ate every last bite. Brayden wasn't too amused.

Kosty knew he was mad so he tried his best to butter him up by cuddling.

pretty much the ONLY picture kosty would take with me. His heart belongs to daddy. :(
We ended the night with a late movie. We saw Despicable Me, and it was so cute. I'm buying the soundrack, if there is one.


2 comments:
LOVEEEEEEEE the picture of you and kosty!! Its soo cute and you looks amazing in it :) The boys are soo grown up and Handsome! It was a blast to hang out with them this year :)
I love that you can't even take your eyes off the burrito long enough for a picture. I don't blame you! And you know what else I love besides the peach fuzz? That cute little line your boys have on the tips of their noses. Kylie gets it too in the summer and it is the cutest thing! And you weren't kidding when you said you had 725 links, geeze, good thing my kids are gone 6 hrs a day (and I just shove Maddox to the side and ignore him-ha!)
Post a Comment