Last night I had the best dream ever.
I had just given birth to a beautiful 8 lb baby girl. She had one of those teeny pink bows on her head that just stick on and she was wrapped in a pink blanket. We had told all of our family that we were having another boy and then surprised them all when they came in and saw her. I was sobbing hysterically because I was so grateful.
I so didn't want to wake up!

18 comments:
This is so sweet. Soon that day will be here and the wait will have seemed so short. (Kinda like how you still remember every detail about the day Brayden was born like it was yesterday).
The newborn stick on bows will be a must! Liv wore them for the first 5 weeks of her life.
And like you would be able to keep it a secret that you are having a girl. All the pink you can't resist buying ahead of time will be a giveaway!
That is the best dream ever. I hope it comes true soon :)
chel, sometimes our dreams do come true. I dreamt that I was having a girl even when I was sure it was a boy, then found out we actually were. HF will answer those prayers soon, I just know it. xoxo
Some day it'll happen, I'm sure!
CHels!!!!! You deserve that dream and that baby girl.I love you so much and I loved catching up on your posts, your such an amazing writer. XOXO
your day will come.
Such a SWEET DREAM!! Life would be so great if all the best dreams came true! :)
I really hope you get your 3rd baby soon!! I must tell you though, 3 boys are so FUN! I wanted a girl so bad!! But I am so lucky to have 3 little men! Love them.
:( Awwww!!!! Dreams can come true :)
Dreams come true :) You deserve it and will get it!
It better come true! You, my friend, definately deserve it. I think this was the longest I've gone without seeing you, I'm going through withdrawls.
You sooo deserve a girl, it will happen!!
Keeping asking Heavenly Father for her... he hears you and wants to give you the righteous desires of your heart. Truly... I believe this.:) Miss seeing you, my friend!
I hope you have a girl next....and I hope it is soon...waiting is the worst but I know it is going to happen for you!!
Aww... I hope you get one.
I can't wait for you to have a girl someday SOON!!!!!!! Hope she looks just like you :). Beautiful.
I keep having dreams of a baby boy, although I feel like my next one will be a girl. I know, and I know that you know, we both have little spirits still waiting to join our families. I guess it's just a huge lesson in PATIENCE. ;)
You are such a sweet beautiful mother, you deserve a sweet little girl!~
You make beautiful boys, so you know you would make one amazingly beautiful girl! You will get your girl!
Post a Comment