Friday, June 4, 2010

new hat.

Kosty had been begging for a new hat for a while, so I took him to get one and to my surprise he actually picked one that was on sale for $5. I didn't dare tell him that's the one I wanted him to get or it would have completely backfired. So I casually hung back & watched him stare at two hats, and even try them on in the mirror. In the end the cheaper hat won because it was more "colorful". He LOVES this hat. But there is a catch. He will only wear it with pants. No matter how hot it is. Its becoming a problem because his ratio of pants to shorts is 1 to 6. When I asked him why he won't wear his hat with shorts, he said, "Because shorts are NOT cool!!! I can't wear my cool hat when I wear shorts!" He's always hated shorts but this rule kind of cracks me up.



Oh, and did I mention he will only wear it sideways?? I guess there are two rules then.

7 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

ha ha he looks so cute here but that is so funny that he will only wear it sideways and with pants...oh the joys we need to lock him and brax in a house for a week and leave them be!!

Tawny Antelman said...

hahah omg if you left Kosty and Brax in a house for an HOUR I bet their would be some crazy stuff that went on hahah. Kosty looks adorable here. And, yes that is hilarious about only with pants, he cracks me up on his thoughts!

foreveryoung said...

It's so predictable how upredictable that kid is! I just want to know what goes on inside that cute little brain of his.

Kelly said...

Love how he has his OWN style! I like jeans better than shorts too! :)

Brittney said...

adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynsi said...

that's so funny! What a cute kid!

Anonymous said...

this sounds like landon. great.