
His last day with the "Strictest teacher on Earth" ...Miss Phan.

Brayden and his 5th grade "buddy", Thomas. They looked and acted like they were in the same grade

I got to go into Brayden's class on his last day and serve pizza and watch them have a little dance party, pinata, and award ceremony. He got the "Sweetheart award" for being one of the sweetest boys in class. It made me laugh because all year long he talked about how much he didn't like his teacher and how "STRICT" she was, and how "mean" she was. It was obvious he really did like her and that she really did like him. He hugged her and told me that he would sort of miss her after all. Can't wait to see what he thinks of his teacher next year.

6 comments:
Chels- where are you sending Kosty to pre-school again? Another year with Miss Nicole? I just registered RIdge for their Pre-K at QCE. Will they be together?? Ridge needs a friend out here!!! REALLY!!
I love his hair long....and I love what he wrote on his blog about his teacher...you should post it on your blog for everyone to see..
should i say this a few more times or have i got my point across? ...... your boys are the cutest.
I agree with Jenna. You should post it on your blog, its cute! His blog is adorable :) Im getting ready to add it now to mine!
Brayden really does look like that 5th grader, holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Watch out girls, here he comes! haha
Wow!! He really is tall! Such a cute kid!! He has his own blog! You are a NICE mom! :)
You gotta watch out for those asians ;). He hasn't had the best track record with teachers so far, so hopefully next year will be IT.
Post a Comment