Sunday, May 30, 2010

FIRST grade.


Everywhere I go, everyone I see, comments about how tall Brayden is. I am not that short (5'7) and he comes to my shoulders. Will he be towering over me by third or fourth grade?

5 comments:

Brittney said...

yes!! there is a website you can put his measurements in and it will predict his height.....do it! i think it said lib will be 5'11!!

Kelly said...

Wow!! He is way tall!! I feel that way about my boys too. I will have to do a height pic with them and see. Ya, Im 5'8 and Trav is 6'6.. So im sure they will be TALL boys! :)

Jenna Lee said...

you already know how I feel about this one...he is so dang tall and grown up!!

Tawny Antelman said...

he is SOOOO tall! When i saw him at my wedding I was like HOLY cow YOU ARE SOOO BIG NOW BRAYDEN!!! hes cute, he signed my guest book :)

foreveryoung said...

Dude, was he really in nursery when I met you?? I think he grows a foot a year.