
Dear Becky,
Just thought I would let you know, thanks to your introduction, what, 3 years ago(?) When you showed me how to eat them with popcorn at the movie theatre, I thought you were crazy. But I can't eat popcorn without them now. AND...I order them on my subs at Subway, eat them on my nachos, and order them on my pizza. I even have a big jar in my fridge.
My mouth is always on fire.
Thank you. (sort of)
Sincerely,


6 comments:
Sooooooo addicting huh??? Try some pepperonchinis on all that stuff too. Delicious.
Yes, I know, I totally wish your kids did swim team with us, that would've been so fun! Michelle didn't end up putting her kids in either...they didn't like the camp week so she opted out. But yes, there's always next year. In the mean time...party on! Skateboard camp sounds awesome!
hahaha Jenna LOVES them too!
I like them also...just about a year ago i started really liking them.. never tried with popcorn but I think im gonna! :)
I will have to try that! I do love them on nachos. But havent tried them on my pizza ect.. And I LOVE pepperonchinis.
Love the last post too. I agree cameras are the BEST thing ever! We get to make our memories last forever and stay fresh in our minds just by looking at pics! :)
Oh my heck i almost forgot! Williams Sanoma has a cool Jalapeno Roaster for the grill. So you can stuff them with what ever you want and grill them in there cool roaster pan. They also have a Jalapeno core tool so you dont burn your hands or eyes! Check it out. I think you might like it!
I too just started loving jalepenos!! we have 3-4 plants growing them in our backyard! we make salsa all the time because we always have them. I started my spicy obsession when I was preg. with Tyson. Yummy, and I will def. have to try them with Popcorn! Nice tips from Williams Sonom. Kelly! I hate to take out the seeds, my fingers are spicy for days.
hahahaha! i love it! another bites the dust!
So many people think i am crazy - but i just tell them not to try it and without fail - they are addicted!
welcome to the club - casey's says i am going to put a hole in my stomach! totally worth it!
Post a Comment