Tuesday, May 25, 2010


It was a lovely mother's day. I took my stepmom to lunch on Friday, had my Mom over for Brunch on Sunday, and went to Jer's mom's Sunday evening. As always, my favorite part is getting the kids gifts.

Kosty's was simple.

How old is your mom? "8"
What is her favorite color? "pink. I think."
What is your most favorite meal she makes? "boiled eggs"
What do you like to do with your mom? "Jump on the trampoline"
What is your mom's favorite thing to do? "She likes to play and clean up."
What color eyes does your mom have? "brown"
What is your favorite thing about your mom? "she likes to give hugs."

Brayden brought home a packet all about me.

My mom's favorite food is:
"Salad, lazanya, chiken, ziti, hamburgers, chacolate, soup, cookies, ice cream, brownies, cake. I don't know anything else." (I think he covered everything, lol.)

But she doesn't like:
"Tuna, shrimp. And not anything else I think. I don't know maybe."

If my mom could have one wish come true, she would wish for:
"A clean house forever. Or 100 episodes of Friday night lights. Or a new car! Or a baby girl! Or maybe a robot to do all her work! Or she could wish for me to not beg for any toys. Or she could wish to be with our family forever."

(That last line got me all teary eyed, sweet boy. I think he's got me all figured out.)


6 comments:

Kelly said...

So very cute! The last line is perfect! Kids are so smart! They really are in tune with our feelings! :)
Your boys are blessed, and so dang cute!!

foreveryoung said...

Wow, he really does have you all figured out! He is one really observant mama's boy!

Lynsi said...

What a darling picture of the three of you! You have some adorable boys! Love that you also have yourself a little yoga partner.

Brittney said...

AWE!!! That is seriously so cute how much he knows about you. I love his spelling.

Suni said...

So cute!!!

Elliot and Cami said...

What sweet boys! I love how Brayden knows you so well! I hope I will be transparent with my kids like that. I would love for them to have me all figured out :)