Last night we made a list of Spring Break to-do's:
- Peter Piper (yay)
- Zoo
- Museum
- Hike
- Jump Street
- Bike rides
- Friends over
- Outside Mall
We went to Peter Piper today, zoo trip tomorrow. We are always here during our very lengthy Spring Break. I always try real hard not to be jealous of all the other families going out of town. It would be fun. BUT we are going to make the most of our typical staycation. I want to be more of an outdoorsy family. I've been set on going on a family hike for weeks. Hopefully we can finally pull it off. Today on the way to Peter Piper, we pulled up right next to a cop car. Brayden said, "Kosty. Just keep reading and act natural."
Oh yeah, and my house is already trashed.
Happy Spring!

12 comments:
LOL! ACT NATURAL!!! He is such a goofball. I love it. If anything, your staycation gives you the time to actually be that out doorsy family you long for, good time today at the zoo. let me know when you go to the museum...i might wanna meet up with you guys there! sounds like a very busy week. Hope jer had a great bday today:)
Staycations are the way to go! We planned to go to Newport and decided last minute it would be so much easier to stay here! Your Spring Break list looks like fun, looks similar to ours! Bike riding, Peter Piper, hike...
Hahaha I love braydens comment to Kosty about the cop! I would have died laughing at that moment!
Hilarious...act natural, love it.
My house is trashed too! Ughhh...
So funny!! Act natural...ha! You definately have a ton of fun stuff planned that you don't even need to go out of town. Let me know how the hike goes! See, we go out of town so that I don't feel guilty that my kids sit in front of the TV the rest of the time that we're home :). ps-i couldn't do the back to back trips so we're headed up Monday instead, so maybe Kosty could come over Wed?
Ha that is so funny what Brayden said!! We have spent the entire first week at the park and my house is trashed too!!
i'm commenting on the funny things you kids say (on your sidebar) again.
they make me laugh so hard. i kind of want one just so i can keep entertained...
There's some great little hikes on the san tan mountain behind us. Let me know if you want directions... it's only like 10 minutes away.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! SO FUNNY!
The "A" Mountain at ASU is a good hike for kids!
update already!!
You still have spring break going?? I've been thinking about you lately.
I'm DYING: Kosty- act natural. HAHAHA. that's hilarious!!
Well I hope I get to see your face soon. It's been a long while.
Also- we love hiking. where do you go?
ps- watch out for rattlesnakes this time of year!! NO JOKING.
Post a Comment