
can you tell they're related? Mindy, Cede, Susan

I'm such an oddball in this brunette clan ;)
We had Cede's bridal shower at our house a couple weeks ago. She asked me to make the tissue poms and they were surprisingly very easy! She gets married TOMORROW. Crazy.
3 comments:
What cute pompoms- I'd love to hear how 'simple' those are to make. You know I don't make...but if you say they're simple, maybe?
Your house is beautiful by the way. Yeah for Kosty writing his name!! Fun snow pictures!! And by the way, I MISS MY PEN PAL!!! Let's meet at San Tan when we can pull things together.
XOXO
How cute are those?! Nice job decorating. I will always be the one to bring the food cuz I am not crafty one bit!
Such a cute shower! I loved the colors you used, teal and yellow are my favorites right now! SO fun!
You guys look like our family...the sisters brunette with blonde sister in laws!!!
Post a Comment