Thursday, December 17, 2009

family pics































Aunt Cede was nice enough to "practice" on us again this year. The kids were thrilled about the "dead tree forest" location, until about 10 minutes later when they declared their hatred and demanded to leave at once.

Opinions please: I am ordering prints for my collage in my family room and I have always done antique finish. But this time I'm leaning towards color, maybe for a change. What do you think would look better for a collage? Antique or color. I did a couple of these antique so you can see the difference.

Please and thank you.

11 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

I love the pictures...she did a really good job and I love the dead tree look!! I like them in color too...can't wait to get my xmas card in the mail!!

Brittney said...

i vote color too. i love all of them. seriously! they are all good. my fav is the one of all of you standing up together. great job!

Brittney said...

and i cant believe how old bray looks in that first shot. he looks a lot like you i thought! cute cute boys!

Jaime S. said...

Color! I love the color these days. I like the boys shirts a lot.
I read your comment about my dad and Oprah. Funny how his opinions work....from what I gather, he doesn't believe in marriage either.

Jen H. said...

Love em all!

Lynsi said...

beautiful pictures! Merry Christmas!

Nichols Family said...

Color. But do one in antique too for a different part of your house!
Beautiful pics.

Anonymous said...

i say color. plllllease tell me where you got your shirt?!

Angie Whitman said...

Your family is gorgeous!! I love your boots, too!! I miss seeing you, too! We need to get together soon! :) I actually posted again... hooray!

Becky said...

COLOR! :) adorable! i need an aunt cede!

Tawny Antelman said...

Family pics are adorable, all of them!!
Cede did an awesome job with them :)