Wednesday, December 2, 2009

good times


last night the boys begged me to put mascara on them. Well, I should say Brayden asked and Kosty followed his lead, and they didn't so much have to beg either...I've always wondered what those beautiful lashes would look like with some good black stuff!

Pretty boys!

12 comments:

Brittney said...

OH MY GOSH!!! before i even read what you wrote, i was thinking to myself, HOLY HECK! DOES BRAYDEN HAVE ON MASCARA OR WHAT???? lol, and then he did. they are lashes to die for. beautiful boys.

The Neilson Times said...

Wow! They are so pretty, those lashes are amazing!

I meant to ask you when I sent you a fb message, where did you buy your trampoline? We are wanting to get one for christmas:)

Michelle Y. said...

It's so unfair when boys get amazing eye lashes.

Stefanie said...

can i pilfer away bray's long, luscious lashes?

thanks.

Lynsi said...

seriously no fair to be wanting a little boys lashes! Yes, your boys are very pretty in a handsome kind of way! I loved your horny/missionary posts! That's going to be fun for them to read someday!

Suni said...

Oh my heck they do have long eye lashes, cute boys!!!

Jen H. said...

When I first opened your blog I looked at their eye lashes and thought! "Wow they have LONG eye lashes and wonder why I've never noticed that before"? Then I read your post ah ha Mascara. What a little mascara will do! I'm totally jealous of their amazing lashes!

Elliot and Cami said...

I wanna know how they let you wash it off them?! I hate washing it off myself!

Julie and Matt said...

They have beautiful eyes! I think we have any idea what a little girl of yours might look like!

Nichols Family said...

NO FAIR! NO FAIR!

Heidi said...

It's not fair that boys seem to always get the long beautiful lashes. Lexi and I pine away for them over here.

Swirls of Happy said...

Ok I am with Brittney, I thought the same thing...i was thinking "WOW, they are pretty boys", and then I read...haha! Ok, Jason would absolutley KILL me if I EVER let Bentley do that! The closest he gets is putting chapstick on and my headband.