Wednesday, December 9, 2009

christmas fair




















Jer's dad's company does this as their Christmas Party every year. Clean, not crowded, nice people, short lines, fun rides, good food, snow, and it was free. My kind of fair.

We won't mention the {slight} panic attack I had while on the ferris wheel. Ever since I had kids I've developed some sort of intense heights anxiety, not sure why having babies brought it on, but I remember gripping Brayden when he was a tiny baby as I walked close to the upper level guard rail at the mall & I started sweating intensely & kept imagining someone throwing him over the railing. Am I weird or what?

3 comments:

Brittney said...

what a fun fair! free, clean, short lines? all the perfect conditions for the fair... looks like a fun time:)

Stefanie said...

1. where did you get your boots

2. i like the butt shot of kosty

3. don't worry, i have the same fear of upper levels at malls

4. why didn't you invite me on this lil outing

4.5 cute fam, as usual

Tawny Antelman said...

Wwhy do you always look sooo dang cute? :)