Monday, December 21, 2009

bass pro shop






For some reason Brayden was absolutely terrified of the huge fish tank. There were some pretty creepy looking fish in there though. Some of them were HUGE blue catfish, with their nasty whiskers and all. Kosty wrapped his tiny arm around him and told him to smile!



Never mind Brayden as he was begging at my feet for the "Snuggie", and also ignore Brayden and my devil eyes. Kosty looks positively angelic.




While Jer & the boys were looking at the guns, I camo-fied myself and snuck up on them, posing still as can be with this guy--I'm pretty sure I scored some points with all of them. They thought it was pretty funny.


6 comments:

Stefanie said...

you go chel. where'd you get your headband???

that would make for a lovely xmas gift for mwa.

thx.

Brittney said...

seriously funny.

Nichols Family said...

Oh man, Trent would be so jealous you guys forgot to invite him along. That's a fun place to go with your boys! Trent wanted to take me there once...yes...tried to pass it off as a date. Merry Christmas you guys!

Angie Whitman said...

That is funny!!!

Stefanie said...

no post up in hurrrreeee (!!)

foreveryoung said...

hello stranger. That is the one thing on my to-do list that we didn't to-do, dang. I love your family pics, and I am definately conviced that needs to be my next crochet money purchase. So Kosty was totally cute today and even talked, I knew he liked me :)