I had it with the heat. I had it with the TV & turned it off. I had it with video games & turned them off. We were tired of library. And Chick Fila. And we were even tired of swimming. The kids were bored. I was even bored to almost to tears. So we went to Target and got a slip n slide and some water guns. Then we invited some of our neighborhood friends over. It got us out of the house, and gave us something to do. We went through over a dozen Popsicles and the kids had a good time. It even kept them happy for the next two days....but now we are back to bored.
So, today we kept busy by packing for Newport, we are leaving on Friday and we are ALL dying of anticipation!

10 comments:
sip side, is what biddy calls it. how fun, but yes, its only fun for so long. i bet you guys are soooo excited for your trip. i am so jealous! just hang in there only a few more days left. i wish i had some cool ideas...what about bounce u?? we should totally take the kids there!
yes we leave for cali fri. as well...aren't we soo lucky?!
and plan on the salters stalking you down and pestering you all week long! muahahahahaha!!!! (ghoulish laughter)
Slip and Slides are so fun! Its too hot! I banned us from TV yesterday....but it was a long day! Have fun in Cali!
Sooo fun! We are having the same problem with TV and video games at our house. I just want to throw them in the trash before I go out of my mind! Have a great trip! Maybe we'll see you over there if I can't hack the rest of the break here!
CANT WAIT TO GOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for better weather and to cure my boredom too! haha
I have had it with this summer as well.... I have nothing to keep Brax entertained and I really don't feel like entertaining him!! Can't wait for Friday!!
I wish I was going to Cali again, even though we just got back. The anticipation and packing is just as fun to me!
thanks for saving us from another scorching day too! I'm sure you guys are having a blast in Cali right now, enjoy!
I hear ya...we are bored to death right now. And I am soo jealous you get to go to New Port!! Have a blast!!!!
why no posts lately? I need some figgins updates.
Post a Comment