Brayden told me that he did not want to get Miss Phan for first grade. I hoped for the best, since there are only 2 first grade teachers. But sure enough, he got Miss Phan. He was a little disappointed because from what he did see of her last year, he gathered that she was "a little mean." And because he had a hard time last year, I decided to try to switch his teacher, to no avail. The principal didn't budge. I hate to be the parent that tries to switch her kid around but I just really want to have a tear free year. He went with a positive attitude, clinging to the hope that maybe one or two of his little buddies would be in his class. No such luck. Not one little buddy.
He had a good first day and decided that he really liked Miss Phan, as did I, but was sad to see all his friends in the other class. I am really impressed with his good attitude, though it hurts my heart just a little. And sometimes I wonder why things just can't work out the way we want them to!

8 comments:
he is adorably tan.
(i just joined that gym this morning!)
Well he is such a sweet, cute little boy that he will have twice as many friends then by the end of the year!
please give me bray's skin.
...that's all.
...thanks.
poor little buddy....i remember i never got any classes with any of my friends EVER, not even in highschool...thats a major bummer but good for him and his good attitude. he is so cute, i love his silverish hair....very hansome. hope this year is a good one for him!
I am just glad to hear that he was excited for the first day, and I am sure that he will meet new friends but it is hard to see your child go through that, can't believe you have a first grader, crazy!!
The first thing I noticed about that picture was his nice tan and blonde highlights--lucky! I'm glad things are looking better this year and I'm sure he'll make friends in no time at all.
I CANT BELIEVE BRAYDEN IS IN FIRST GRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That still blows my mind, and it blows my mind how BIG he has gotten, I was amazed in New port, growing up so fast!
I laughed at the part where you said "you dont wanna be that mom that always trys to switch teachers around" hahahaha well im sure you have MANY years more of that to come.. wait till Jr-high and highschool come and you want to switch a one or a COUPLE of the many teachers you will get or classes to a different class.. Ohhhh the fun that was! haha
uhhh I havent seen Justin in a decent amount of time..but I have seen him with his super long hair and it is supper long! I wouldnt ever be able to let Logan do that, it would drive me insane.. IM THE ONLY ONE THATS ALLOWED TO HAVE LONGG hair... :) Not boys! haha
Post a Comment