Friday, July 10, 2009

seriously entertaining

Today while sitting on the couch being bums, an infomercial for the "Instyler" (hair tool thingy) came on. Kosty said, "do you like that?!!" and I said, "ya, it looks pretty cool." then he shouted, "then I will get it fo yu birfday!!!!!!!!! Now give me a paper and I will make a wist!"



then he scribbled something down on a piece of scratch paper, handed it to me abruptly, and shouted, "Here. Now take it to the grocer!"

I'm still laughing...

5 comments:

Stefanie said...

HAHAHAHA. HEY MY B-DAY IS IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS, I WOULD GLADLY ACCEPT THAT SPLENDID GIFT FROM KOSTY. I KNOW HOW MUCH HE LOVES ME.

p.s. hope bray feels better! :(

Elliot and Cami said...

That's too cute! I'm glad you document these moments. I hope to do the same!

Brittney said...

omg that is so funny!!!!! what a goof ball, but how sweet of him to get so excited to get you a gift for yo bifday!! lolol. i can only imagine how much funnier to hear his voice.

Brittney said...

p.s. should we all pitch in and get stef something for her birfday?

Brooklyn said...

SO fun reading up on everything!!! I love your family! You guys always make me HAPPY!!!!!