*if you surprise your Mom one day that you are sitting in the kitchen with a freshly popped bag of popcorn and no one else around, she may want to watch and take pictures the next time you do it. Moms are weird like that.
Step 1:
give mom a heart attack (the first time) and use kitchen shears to get that annoying plastic off.
give mom a heart attack (the first time) and use kitchen shears to get that annoying plastic off.
Step 2:
climb up the stove to the counter (Mom, these footed jammies make this quite difficult, therefore I refuse to ever wear them again.)
climb up the stove to the counter (Mom, these footed jammies make this quite difficult, therefore I refuse to ever wear them again.)
Step 4:
Press the "Popcorn" button on your microwave. Who says three year olds can't read?
Press the "Popcorn" button on your microwave. Who says three year olds can't read?
Step 5:
Patiently wait and make mom happy by showing off your dimples and being cute. (gets her every time.)
Patiently wait and make mom happy by showing off your dimples and being cute. (gets her every time.)
Step 6:
Open the door when you hear the beep. Open the hot bag (or get some help. sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Depends on the bag.)
Open the door when you hear the beep. Open the hot bag (or get some help. sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Depends on the bag.)

14 comments:
HAHA! THis is hillarious and so cute....what a little man :) I just want to snuggle him in those cute pj's!
priceless to capture that. priceless dimples.
he is adorable.
wow! you sure cant turn your back for a moment can you?!
his dimples are the cutest.
and he is so smart to do it all on his own!
welli better get a card then. cutest post!! EATING A BAG OF POPCORN MYSELF AS WE SPEAK! SMART BOY KOSTY! SEE YOU IN 2 DAYS!! (maybe!)
Look at him go!!!!!! (Luke has mastered this skill as well...learned from Daddy). Can I steal those dimples off of your son and put them on my son? ;) Very cute post.
so cute... I wish I had a Koston at my house to pop me some.... I always make Kevin pop it for me because he always pops it the perfect amount of time where it taste perfect!!
hahaha cute post!! :) Good job Kosty on popping your own popcorn...
andddd doing it all over again for pictures haha
That is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. And the post before that about Brayden's gifts he picked out..so sweet.
those dimples are so adorable.
(i agree, it was fun to chat last weekend! and getting to know you "for real")
How cute, love his dimples!
The Pj's.
The Popcorn.
The Dimples.
The cute boy.
Priceless Chels.
So cute! I love a little boys in those kind of jammies. He is precious!
Ha! Atleast that independance is going to a productive outlet! I need him to come teach ME how to make popcorn, considering I still burn it half the time.
Those pj's make HIM look edible!
Post a Comment