Wednesday, December 3, 2008

just pictures

I know, I know. I have way too many pictures. And if I lived in Utah, I guarantee I would have quadruple the amount I do now. The scenery and the lighting there is so PERFECT. Yes, even in Kanab. I haven't been anywhere else in Utah, okay?



for Bubba. He really wanted this picture taken of his new rock collection. :)

*(hey wait a minute, I lied...these were actually taken in Fredonia, AZ!)

7 comments:

Brittney said...

i love the rock picture, how strange they are all different colors?! cant wait to see your family pict. i can just imagine the beautiful scenery there! i wouldve been picture crazy too.
day 3 looked a lot of fun as well, i cant get over how grown up brayden looks in some of the pictures, and kosty and his dancin moves, he is so silly.

My Loves said...

Oh Chelsea, I wanna squeeze those kids...they are so cute. What are you talking about?? Kosty's hair is perfect!! Much better than my Matix cut....gosh dangit that was bad. I had a lady at Lollylocks on Val Vista and Baseline that I really liked. Let me know if you want their number and her name. And, yes, I do need to stop by and grab those necklaces. Life during the holidays gets to be too much!! I'm thinkin Monday?

Suni said...

CUute pics! You are getting fancy smancy with your camera!

Tawny Antelman said...

cute cute pictures!!! I love the background scenery as well... did Cede take these or did you?!?!? BRAVO to whoever took them!!

Anonymous said...

That lighting is amazing! Beautiful pics!

Chelsea said...

thanks tawny, I actually took these with just my little point and shoot camera..but she used her nice camera on our family pics.

foreveryoung said...

Great pictures! And girl, if you get excited about the scenery in Kanab (okay, Fredonia), you need to head up to Park City.