


When we were in Fredonia (the border of AZ and UT), I saw this spot and fell in love. We weren't planning a family picture, but once I saw the spot, I had to have it done there. It was exactly the setting I had wished for. Luckily Jer's little sister has a nice camera and helped us out. This was her first family photo shoot, thanks Cede!

13 comments:
Oh my gosh! These pictures are so great! I love them and congrats on 8 years! CRAZY that it has been that long! We're coming up on 7 and I can not believe it! You're family is adorable!
they look so good! my favorite is the one of the two boys together....great job cede:) when can you do mine?! lol.
First of all, you guys are all too gorgeous to be in one family... it's a little unfair to the rest of us.
Second, I LOVE that spot too. I might have to get directions for next fall because I've always wanted a fall leaves family picture.
Your sister did an amazing job!
ADORABLE!!!!!!!
they turned out reallly good and lucky for you they were free!I can't wait to get my x-mas card!!
I LOVE the 2nd picture and I LOVE the one of Brayden hugging Kosty SO CUTE!! Ohh wait I also really like the one of all of you guys playing in the leaves!! Very cute fam pics!! :)
I LOOOOVE that spot too Chelsea. Seriously it reminds me of Virginia, where I went to college. I LOVE it.
Beautiful pictures. Seriously darling. And Happy 8th girl!! ps-your hubby is tall!!!
Cute, cute Chelsea. I love, LOVE the one of you two walking together while the 2 boys are up ahead. (You are looking up at him) Yes, we got married within weeks of each other I think (Come to think of it, didn't we borrow some stuff from you? Crazy as that may sound?)
Wow those pictures turned out awesome!!! You have an eye for the perfect setting! Loved them!
She did an amazing job, you would never guess that was her first time. It is a pretty place, but don't be goin and movin to Fredonia on me, k?
So CUTE...love the one of your boys hugging!
Very nice spot. It is so funny that you guys all looked so cute on an average day that you could just stop and take family pictures like that. Not fair.
Chelsea! I love these pictures! You are the perfect family!
Post a Comment