

Today is our 8 year anniversary. I still can't believe I got married so young, but I stand by my decision! I know it was the best thing for me. I tell everyone I would never let my daughter get married at 18... but the truth is, I really would if she met a guy like
Jer. Thanks for eight years of LOVE babe.
14 comments:
Happy Anniversary you 2! What adorable pictures!
AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love these pics!
Happy Anniversary!!! :)
Happy 8th Anniversary guys!!!!!
so sweet and congrats for making it to 8 years!! I am glad to hear that you will have no problem when your daughter is engaged all of her Sr. year :)
awe.....happy anniversary! when you decided to get married at such a young age, we all thought you were crazy...but you made the best decision, jer is an awesome dad and husband, congrats on 8 years, heres to many more!
I am in love with these pics!!!! Happy Anniversary...so great that you guys have been married 8 years already, anyone who knows the two of you knows how wonderful you guys are for eachother and what an amazing marriage you guys have...Congrats!!!! P.S. I love your pants in the pic, where did you get them?
i'm a fan too. so maybe if they met a guy like jer... or landon? :)
Congrats you love birds! (And I would have gotten married at 18 too if my mom wouldn't have killed me) :)
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy 8 yrs. Thats awesome, Im for young marriage with the right guy, I wouldn't change it for the world.
you guys are the best!
Congratulations!!!
I remember thinking you were way too young (I might have told you also!!ha) At least you waited 6 months after you graduated! What a great couple!
Love You Both!
Sandy
Awww, happy anniversary little love birds! You think 8 is long, I'm freaking out that we're creeping up to our 10th! We can't be that old, can we?? I have got to see all the pics from your Utah photo shoot, all the ones I've seen so far are awesome.
Post a Comment