Friday, December 27, 2013

first job

don't mind the grease stains, he came home and set it on the dirty kitchen counter



Brayden came home one day and started going on about how he had to type up a resume and interview for the classroom job he wanted: class photographer. He took it very seriously and worked hard on the resume itself. Then he dressed up in a white shirt and tie/church pants to school and interviewed for it. The teacher said dressing up was optional but not to him. I got a text from his teacher later that day that said, "I just had to let you know that Brayden's job interview was over the top fabulous today. He is such a fun kid!" (he got the job)

1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

That is awesome!! What a great idea and good experience for the kids. It must be comforting to know he's motivated and won't be 37 years old living in your basement and playing Minecraft all day (not that I am concerned about my own doing that...). And nice pick on class photographer, that would have been mine too :)