I love these completely random hail storms in the spring here. I remember the last time we had one like this, was in May 2 years ago. I only remember that because it was also the day of Aunt Cede's graduation and they had to move it inside. We had just gotten home from church and the weather got totally crazy. This time the hail was really soft, and so it looked and felt more like snow. Brayden was elated and spent as much time as possible (with no shoes on) before his feet were nearly frostbitten. I felt it was only right to make 4 mugs of hot cocoa and snuggle on the couch with all the doors and windows open and be lazy the rest of the afternoon. |
4 comments:
what the heck?! it snowed here? where was I?! keep braydens desk! move it back to the living room. i love the 80s desk! he looked so happy! I loved kosty's card, and his excitement on jers bday. I didnt know zach was going on a mission! softies for sure:) xo
what the heck?! it snowed here? where was I?! keep braydens desk! move it back to the living room. i love the 80s desk! he looked so happy! I loved kosty's card, and his excitement on jers bday. I didnt know zach was going on a mission! softies for sure:) xo
I could use a day like that right about now! Kinda sad we missed it here, but wish we would have missed it when it hit in Cali.
What the heck? That is so random!
Oh my goodness, Chelsea. I just read Braydens blog again, I am dying. He is the funniest. How did you get such cool kids?
Five words: I CANNOT LIVE LIKE THIS! hahaha.
Post a Comment