Wednesday, April 4, 2012

discovery park.



Its always so much fun to go back outside when Spring weather hits. I've decided Spring dosen't get as much credit as it deserves! We took the kids to discovery park and they rode their scooters all over. There are huge hills and a strip of about 5 mini hills in a row which they thought was super cool to go up and down. Brayden begged me to try riding his scooter from the top of the hill, which they had been doing with no hesitation. I got up to the top and was too scared! I have become the biggest wuss ever since having babies. 

2 comments:

kate said...

"Talking to you kind of feels like I'm talking to Zoe."


HAHAHAHA!

foreveryoung said...

You changed your wuss status after the tubes, so hold your head up high! I didn't think that park had anything fun to do, but the scooters look like a blast, I'll have to take my kids.