Monday, March 12, 2012

good hair day


Brayden was showering in our shower a while ago and decided to use my good (bumble & bumble) shampoo since the kids' (cheap) shampoo was in their shower with Kosty. When he got out, I put a little Morrocan oil in it, and gave him a salon "blow out"...he is hooked now. I must admit I was shocked at the difference in the texture, shine, bounce, all of it...all because of decent product. I won't be too surprised if he too, starts asking for the good stuff for Christmas and birthdays. 

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Ha, ha! This makes me laugh! My Ryker has long hair, and i buy the cheap stuff for him, but when i use my good stuff his hair will last longer and look way better! but im to cheap to by him the good stuff.. how mean huh?

foreveryoung said...

Okay, that's it you've sold me, I'm going to get me some of that good stuff!