Brayden is a little thinker and such a planner. I found this comic table set up one morning when I was lazily catching as many zzz's as possible before the day started, he was up long before school started to get a head start on his after school plans. After admiring his table and sending him off to school, I found his master plan on the kitchen table. I love that he made a blueprint for his comic stand, and matched it up perfectly with his drawing. After school, he and a friend managed the booth and sold a few. He ended up with about $7, which barely hit his hot little hand before he was in the car ready to go spend it....on what else? new art supplies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh my gosh, that's awesome. I can't tell you how many times my kids ask to set up booths to sell stuff and I ALWAYS say no. bad mom. I need to say yes one of these times. $7 is a pretty good haul!
Post a Comment