How ridiculous is that first picture. Hey other kid, great time to turn your head right as I snapped. How else are you supposed to get a decent shot of your kid playing his part at a piano recital from your chair with his back towards you and people in front of you? I obviously don't know. So there is our sweet picture of his big moment. Gah.
He played Jingle Bells and Good King Wenceslas, and he played them beautifully. He's been taking piano since school started this year, and he loves it. His teacher is awesome, and every time I pick him up he says, "I really like her." Hope he sticks with it.


2 comments:
When I first clicked over I was trying to figure out who the heck that kid was! Haha!
Good for Brayden! I hope he sticks with it, too!
And all your San Fran posts?? All of your outfits are perfect... we are thinking we'll be in AZ this summer for 2 months for an internship... can we please plan at least one shopping trip and one lunch date?
I couldn't figure out the first picture either, he kind of looks like Brayden did when he was a kid...and then I scrolled down and saw your 16 year old son--man it goes fast! I'm so glad he loves it, what a great talent to have.
Post a Comment