Tuesday, November 22, 2011

more from way back in October...

(... 6 weeks ago), we did our traditional pumpkin patch, Vertuccio's Farm. Besides it causing an athsma/allergy attack every year, I really like the place. As always, we failed at the corn maze about 20 minutes in, we all give up. I wonder if one of these years we will actually stick it out and find our way. The kids missed the tractor bikes which were replaced with inflatable ponies (?) they laughed pretty hard on those though. Oh, and the kettle korn is the best EVER. I'm sure we are quite the sight when the four of us get a fresh bag--there is no stopping to chew, we like to inhale the stuff. Or at least me and the kids do, Jer was a little freaked out.









1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

I'm sad we missed Vertuccio this year. Unless you count the witch scavenger hunt, we were there for 10 minutes but couldn't leave without their popcorn either!