When it comes to dress up, its my favorite. But since I don't like to spend $ on a costume for myself, I always scrounge something up from my closet and if that doesn't pan out, like this year, I resorted to the kids costume box. So what if Brayden wore this Mario costume when he was 6, so what if I had no boots to cover up my not supposed to be seen ankles, so what if I had to drive (and get lost) for an hour in overalls pulled so tightly in the worst places that I could barely stand it. I won first place :) Yes I am covering the giant wedgie with my leg--you don't need to see that. And the backside was even worse, trust me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Haha! The first thing I noticed in the picture was your strategically placed leg :) Definately deserved first place!
Post a Comment