Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Kosty's graduation.

Call me a sentimental fool, but I never want to forget the way they looked as they walked into their classroom each day. About as high as the doorknob, and cute as cute can be, they were eager little learners and always rushed in the door. 

Check those socks. Being as OCD as he is, I was pretty shocked that the only day he (ever in his life) wanted to wear mismatching socks, was his graduation day. He was supposed to be in his Sunday or uniform best.  Oh well.

At least Madison got it right. 


I took them to lunch on their last day together as classmates. Madison moved to California :( They are simply adorable together. She's the sweet to his sour. 


The sweetest and most patient teacher, Mrs. Harris. Mrs. Harris frequently shared with me  that it was an honor to teach Kosty and what a great leader he was. Kosty misses her already.
I'm not sure whats going on here with his fingers?

They wanted to celebrate at Yogurt Jungle!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Such a cute family picture! :) Your boys are so FREAKING cute!!! I have never been to Yougurt Jungle?! Is it yummy? Hope your summer is going great!

Jenna Lee said...

Oh Kosty....how much you remind me of my own!! And I love the finger picture...I know exactly what he is doing!! It made me laugh!!

foreveryoung said...

That Kosty, so predictably unpredictable. I love the "she's the sweet to his sour", what a perfect description, those two are adorable. So many fond memories of the ghetto, loved seeing these pictures.

Swirls of Happy said...

How cute!!!!