Thursday, June 9, 2011

girls trip.






i text this to jer & kids...they thought i shrunk ;)

this guy was unbelievable! look at that face and jawline. After a whole lot of staring, we decided that it was NOT a mask. 





My bedmate who was 37 weeks along! so glad she didn't go into labor & ruin our fun ;)


44 kids between all these moms!!!


A few weeks ago, a group of girls from my 'old' ward/neighborhood got together and went to LA. We toured Hollywood blvd, which was fun and I think I was 5 the last time I did that...then we had tickets to Jay Leno, which we barely got into...we obeyed the teleprompter and clapped till our hands were raw and stinging...we had a few BIG misses and a few hits in the yummy food department...we went to Crumbs bakery...we shopped and shopped...we ate way too much and felt ill...some physically got ill ;) ....we stayed up entirely too late and had lots of girl chat...and laughed till we couldn't breathe. Yep, I'd say it was a pretty good weekend. :)

3 comments:

Swirls of Happy said...

What a fun trip!! Eating and shopping...best things ever. :)

foreveryoung said...

Good times, good times...your welcome for not giving birth, that was very kind of me. Can't wait for the next one!! :)

Brittney said...

how fun. you are too cute. glad you got to get away!