Friday, September 14, 2012

yeehaw.

we took Porter (our carpool buddy) with us. He was the only one brave enough to wear the sombrero.

^Brayden with his friends, horrified by me following with my camera. I thought I should get a shot of how tall he looks next to them!

Every time our PTO hosts a school fundraiser or any type of party, I cringe and hope my kids forget about it that night. This time they were having a western family reunion. It was raining all day and so I smiled to myself thinking I got off way too easy. But, that PTO is stubborn I guess & they sent out notices that it was still on, rain or shine. Kosty was on team Mom and did NOT want to go. Brayden was desperate to go. What do you do. Well, naturally I tried to convince him onto our team but then when he said Kosty always gets his way, I realized he was totally right, and we went. It was actually a cute set up & I actually had a teeny bit of fun watching Brayden potato sack race and Kosty pan for gold. 

1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

ahhhhaahaa! You sound like Jason and I've had the Frontier Days festival on the calendar since the first day of school :)