Ok, this is the only Thanksgiving picture I have! Whoops. The 3rd grade at Patterson has a this cute tradition of "Fine Dining" the day before Thanksgiving. The kids (and parents) are supposed to dress up fancy, and the cafeteria is dimly lit with candles and cute tablecloths and place settings. The kids are supposed to use their utmost manners, and we dine on turkey, mashed potatoes, salad, rolls, and sweet potato casserole. It was such fun day! I love love loved it. And Brayden was a perfect gentleman. I look forward to getting special treatment from Kosty when he's in 3rd grade..... (?)

2 comments:
So sweet and so jealous. I believe Holiday is a naughty word at our school. I don't doubt that Brayden would be anything less than a perfect gentleman!
So fun! you guys have a fun School! Loved your Halloween pics too! Hope you guys Have a Very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment