Sunday, November 22, 2009

Kosty studied his stuffed cow for a while, and stopped when he looked at the horns. "I know, I'll name him HORNY."

8 comments:

Stefanie said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! oh sweet innocent kosty how i love you so. Horny, bahahahaha...

Brittney said...

lololololol!!! love it. so original. werent you the one who named our white cat snowy? he must get it from you!

foreveryoung said...

Ha! And while we're on the subject, are there really such things as "horny toads", that's what we used to always call them but now I'm beginning to wonder...and Chels,cut me some slack I just posted a gazillion pictures from the cabin (that you should have been at). And where were you during history class...you've never heard of Indian ruins?? You're not supposed to admit your blonde moments :)

Nichols Family said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA to both of your recent posts! My favorite is NO FAIR about church! :) Sorry you were sick with the swine flu! Not fun at all!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I'M DYING!!!!!!!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

ps, who looks at blogs on Thanksgiving? ..just taking a break from the Thanksgiving parade! ;)
HAVE A GOOD DAY!

The Neilson Times said...

He is so cute! I hope you are feeling better!

Alison said...

Oh man, that just made my day. I know it will be exciting when Faith says "mama" for the first time, but when she names one of her stuffed animals Horny?... equally as awesome. :)